SupremeCommerce 3PL (third-party logistics) service covers logistics for your business.
From packaging, adding labels, repackaging, shipping and Amazon FBA - we got you covered.
Normal 3PL services charge widely varying pick, pack and labelling fees + $30+ hourly labor charges. If you send in 500 units and it takes 4 hours, that would normally cost you $120 + any additional fees for a single inbound shipment. You can see how these fees can add up to well over $2 a unit or more, if you are doing multiple shipments per week.
We believe in a small monthly account fee, small processing fee (3.5% per transaction) and a single charge per unit of $1.50 to $1.75 (Platinum or Gold options).
EVERYTHING else is included with our service at no additional costs including any repackaging, boxes, polybagging, labelling and hours of labor.
Currently only servicing Canada*
- $200 monthly (CAD)
- 3.5% processing fee (per order)
- $1.50 per unit (CAD)
- Minimum inbound shipment requirements: 50 units per.
- $0.20 per unit for storage per week, after 2 weeks.
What the service includes:
- Labelling boxes
- Individual product/SKU labelling
- Pick, pack, prep
- Unlimited labor*
- Unlimited labor: includes any and all labor attached to your original inbound shipment/order. Any labor required for other shipments, reconciliation or having a shipment we've already worked on shipped back to us, or separate orders are not included.
--> Want to see the GOLD membership option? CLICK HERE
Learn more about our 3PL service here: www.supremecommercewarehousedeals.com